Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kindergarten Kids



I received a very nice response from the blog I commented on from week 8. After commenting on their most recent post, they let me know what they liked most about the spring(the season, not me).

Here's their responses:

"What we like about Spring....
James likes flowers and playing outside.
Sara likes swimming.
Shamara likes that it is pretty.
Jatameyah likes to play outside.
Randy A. likes the sun.
Luis likes to go to the beach.
Tyrone likes picking up flowers.
Randy G. likes the sun.
Keyli likes to plant flowers.
Tytiana likes to go to the park.
Cornella likes to play outside with her sister.
Daylin likes to go to Mexico.
David likes to go to the beach.
Mrs. Farrington likes the birds, the bees, the flowers and the trees.
Mrs. Voigt likes to go for walks and fly kites."


We have so much in common! I love the going to the beach, being outside, seeing the beautiful flowers, and enjoying what nature has to offer.

1 comment: