Monday, April 19, 2010

Teaching about Technology With Vocaroo


My mother, Vicki Taylor, is a 3rd grade teacher in Florida. She is always looking for convenient ways to incorporate technology into lessons and expand her curriculum. Recently, I had a conversation with my mother about the things I am learning about in EDM 310. We spoke for a while and I mentioned to her about my Google Presentation I posted to my blog earlier this semester. She was unaware of the location of this program in her google account and her ability to have a free blog page. I explained and showed her how to create a Google presentation, form, and how to share documents. She also has begun a blog page for her classroom, after seeing mine. Her blog page is one that I follow publicly on this blog site (Vicki Taylor).



http://vocaroo.com/?media=vJP6ZzD2yCYf9JoBU

No comments:

Post a Comment